The second edition of the Pet crush contest is back! 🤩
Here is the Pet crush 2022 contest as a thank you to all the PAWrents who have booked a session for their fur babies in 2022 and for your incredible continued support of my pet photography business.
Vote for your favorite pets among all the fur babies who passed in front of my lens in 2022 and get a chance to win a prize!
The PAWrents of the animal(s) with the most votes by February 3rd will win a Grand Prize.
A Grand Prize valued at approximately 760$ will be awarded to the PAWrents of the animal(s) that have the most votes before February 3rd and this prize includes:
• The session fee
• A package of 5 digital photos
• The choice between either an 8"x10" acrylic block (See video below)
• Or an 11"x14" floating frame including a photo on fine art paper with torn edges (See video below)
A second prize of approximately $225 will be randomly awarded to one lucky PAWrent(s) among all those who voted and are not Grand Prize winners. This prize includes:
• The session fee
• One digital photo
• 10% additional discount on printed products
A surprise will be offered to all those who voted, but did not win a prize, as a token of appreciation. This surprise will be revealed after the winners have been selected and will be sent by email to all those who are interested in this surprise.
Are you ready to vote for your Pet crush?
Choose among all the following pets and once you have decided on your Pet crush, simply press the button below to access the voting form.
• There will be only one winner for the Grand Prize and the Second Prize.
• The deadline for voting is February 2nd, 2023.
• The digital photos submitted for the Grand Prize and Second Prize are high resolution and optimized for the web and most screen sizes. (Smartphone, tablet, computer) You have the option to purchase full resolution digital photos with print license to print yourself at the location of your choice. (Additional fees apply)
• The Grand Prize will be awarded to the PAWrents of the animals with the most votes.
• The Second Prize will be drawn at random from all those who voted and wish to be included in the draw. The Grand Prize winner will not be eligible for the Second Prize.
• A surprise will be offered to all those who participated but did not win a prize. This surprise will be sent by email following the announcement of the prize winners.
• Only one vote per person accepted, any other vote by the same person will be deleted.
• The form must be completed in full for the vote to be accepted.